From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com] On
Behalf Of Mike & Diane Wise
Sent: 6 mars 2003 10:21
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: Receiving fish.

I can't add much to Big John's comments. I personally believe that bare
tanks
are best for quarantining fish. I don't use anything in mine that can't be
easily sterilized or thrown away without regrets (PVC pipe instead of clay
pots, coconut shells; that kind of thing). I tend to keep them in unlit
tanks
to lower stress. T. candidi should be treated similar to discus; keep them
warm
(85ºF/30ºC).

Mike Wise