Difference between Male and female Cac

Hi,

Some weeks ago, there is a discussion on a board about a way to
differentiate male and female Cac.

I take this way and apply it on my fish, the result is amazing

100% success

Well I want to make sure, I am not lucky and this can be a excellent way to
make this difference.

Here the solution I try:

Assuming your fish is not stress (work sometime on stress fish)

The female Cac will have black on her ventral fin and the male never.

Is it true?

Can this be applied to most of the apisto?

Have you good easy way to differentiate male or female on top of the usual
ones ?

Regards,

ZapZap