From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com] On
Behalf Of rv et syl
Sent: 22 mars 2003 23:29
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: taeniacara candidi

hello everyone I Li the list without to have written until A present, but I
launch out. my question: who has déja have reproductions of will taéniacara
candidi? I had two layings in my 450L and since more nothing, there was
approximately 20 eggs has each laying but that do not have anything to give,
I wonder çi to have larvae one would not have to descend the very low pH,
like one practises it for the dicrossus filamentosus?

o doido apisto man

@+

rv

Apisto01