From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com] On
Behalf Of Mike & Diane Wise
Sent: 25 mars 2003 08:43
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: need help to identify apisto

Patrick,

I looked at all your photos. Many show juvenile fish or photos that are not
good enough to identify. My guess is that the follow are:

ident(1), 2, 3? 4? 6? & 9 - A. cf. eunotus Orangetail
ident13 - A. borellii
ident5, 8?, & 14 - A. sp. Rotpunkt
ident12 - A. cf. eunotus but possibly A. sp. Masken. It hard to tell from
the poor photo.

My suggestion is keeping them together until the grow out. Each will be very
different from the other once they mature - especially the size & shape of
the caudal spot & the length, thickness, & shape of the lateral band.
Compare these features on photos in good dwarf cichlid books & you should
see a real difference.

Hope this helps,

Mike Wise