Re: Help! Worms!

Hi Kelly,
I just had that same problem. Flukes tabs took care of
em! For the 1st dose, soak some food and water with
the med. That will help drive em out of the fish. The
next doses will kill them in the aquarium. Act
quickly....they attach themselves to the fishs'
intestinal wall, and cause them to bleed internally.
Here is a good link....
http://www.fish-disease.com/Diseases/Camallanus.htm

Rich