Re: tough decision

In a message dated 4/1/2003 10:48:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
BigJohnW@webtv.net writes:

> Hey all
>
> After some really hard thinking, ive decided to go back to keeping my
> livebearers and anabantoids...... so im giving up all my apistos.
> They are free to good homes.....
>
> tundra johnny .....  8-(

  Well, you didn't get me cause my mail comes in backwards. I didn't know
what everyone was talking about till got through all the other mail. I'll
mark this on my calendar for next year... Leave it to you John....keep em
guessing.
                                                             Jerry*B*