Re: John

Sorry Mike

I didnt dip into the blue stuff yet.... Im waiting for the ACA in
Cincinnati Ohio..... Just made my room reservations today.... I hope
alot of apisto ppl show up for this one.....

Anyways, even without using my blue goop and playing Sals Italian love
songs.... i've had some really nice spawns lately.... F1 Nijsenni fry,
F1 Panduro fry, Viejita II fry, Macmasteri fry, F1 Juruensis fry, sp
Morado, Cacatuoides Triple Red fry and im hoping to have Sp Inca fry
soon,..... my female is turning a wonderful shade of yellow!!
Woohooo!!!

Now... is anyone working with Apistogramma Gutatta??

John