God I love Canada sometimes....

ONce again..... Tundra Johnny escapes the frozen ( well actually thawed
) Great White NOrth with another box of fish..... actually 2 boxes of
fish..... It was like hangin with Monty Hall and LEtsssssssss Make a
deal.......
Behind door Number 1 was...... young pair of Apistogramma sp High Fin
Panduro..... Behind door number 2....... More ladies to keep my Male
Incas happy...... and behind door number 3 was.......beautiful young
lady to accompany my Elizabethae Male......

But this nights game included EXTRA doors.... because behind door number
4 was .... Male Gibbiceps to make my lonely female happy.. and Finally
behind door number 5....All the Way from West Africa.....
Parananochromis Caudofasciatus..... and of course our Lovely contests
were Pair of LDA 66 Cats and Pair of Whip Tail cats..... these of all
were joined by the 26 + screaming Hordes of Wild Caught Epiplatys
Olbrechtsi Mt NImba...... Yeahhhhhh!!

And the Winner tonight on Lets Make a Deal...

JOHN WUBBOLT............

I bow as the hordes of my adoring fish scream and thank me for
repatrioting them back to the USA>..........

Good NIght Folks..... Its time for me to Sleep

Tundra Johnny....