overfeeding fry question

Hey,

I accidentally injected WAY to much bbs into the tank which has like few day free swimming agassizi fry. I didnt realize there were so many shrimps in the syringe and I probably put in 10x the right amount.

Did I just screw everything up? the tank is heavily planted 15 gallon with about 10 gallons of water in it. Just the parents and the fry (over 100 babies id say) As well as a box filter.

What can I do?