Looking for male Crenicichla regani.

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased a group of 4 Crenicichla regani and thought I had two pairs of fish in there. Well, as luck would have it, I have one pair and the second pair turned out to be a couple of females. The third female didn't start showing the dorsal spots until this past month. Soooo.... I'm looking to trade a female for a male regani if anyone has some.

Thanks.
Bailin Shaw
in cold and rainy Connecticut.