feeding babies question

Hey,

Ive been feeding the baby agassizi live baby brine shrimp for hte last 10 days. However, I have to go away for a week and my friend is going to feed them. He doesnt really have time to worry about hatching brine shrimp. Do you think they would survive if he went back to feeding them microworms which are much easier??? The tanks is 15gallon heavily planted and driftwooded, so they get some food from the micro organisms there?
or should I have him feed frozen baby brine shrimp? (something I havent had luck wtih in the past, maybe it isnt very nutritious?)

thanks
coby