lost everything & Inca50

    Sorry to bog the list down with my little problems, I know how
busy it has been lately.  Saturday night we had a power outage and
the resulting reconnection with the power supply took out my hard
drive.  No backups on our home computer.

    Now to the important stuff,  I had 2 spawns from my Inca50, one
late Jan. and the other early Mar.,  some of the list subscribers
sent me emails asking to purchase or trade for these fish when they
are ready.  All the names were on my hard disk and it's gone.

    If anyone is still interested in the F1 Inca50, please send me
another email.  They are getting real close to being ready to go,
some are sexable now.

    Gotta remember to backup the home computer too.

Matt