From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com]
On Behalf Of TD7894@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 12:18 PM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: off topic/another cichlid

Hello, I have a question about N. Brichardi, (sort of a dwarfish
cichlid).  I
think I have a pair in a twenty long.  They hang out together in the
same
burrow that they dug under a slate.  They also share food.  Would they
do
this if they were not a pair?  Also, if my gh is 5 or 6 would they breed
in
this water or do I need to buffer it up a bit?  The ph is 8 or so,
remember
me with the strange water.  Any info would be great, and forgive the non

apisto question.  Teresa.