Re: borelli varieties - PICS

Hellothere are a lot of hybrid that are being sold as A borelli. These fish are a cross between A borelli and reticulosa.

Alfredo Figueiredo <negas@netc.pt> wrote:Here are the photos of the two fishes (A and B) I've add to my tank.
I don't really know if this is A. borelli.
I don't know which is the male and which is the female, if they really are a
couple.
It seems to me I have two males, but none of them is similar to those from
the web...

What do you think of this variety?
If they are A. borelli, why are they so different from those in thekrib.com
borelli's page?

Any help is vital.