From: Ghazanfar Khan Ghori [mailto:ghori@ghori.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 9:04 AM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: RE: Help with ID

	You're kidding right? You must be talking about
	the other pictures on my website. All taken
	with a Sony DSC F707. Now if I can sell some of
	those pictures - I can offset the cost of the
	camera and maybe even move on to a digital SLR.
	I get shivers just THINKING about that camera.
	I know - its pathetic - but I'm a sucker for a
	good pic.