From: Patrick 'ZapZap' Lin <zapzap@zwf.net>
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: RE: Help with ID
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 18:51:31 -0700

I think the pics of Max are an inspiration for lot of us :)
Anyway , I dream be able do pics like you Max.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com] On Behalf Of Ghazanfar Ghori Sent: 1 mai 2003 06:39 To: apisto@v2.listbox.com Subject: Re: Help with ID

www.aquaticscape.com
Max - your pics are an ispiration!