Re: Nanacara anomala "red"

Keny,

N. anomala comes in several color forms. These are probably just geographic
variants of the same species. Usually the colors are not that dominant, so most
people don't notice it. I assume you "red" has red in the soft dorsal and anal
fin. I've seen males with red, blue, green, yellow, & black tints in the soft
parts of the dorsal & anal fins. Are they worth $9.98 each? Sure, if you think
they are, but I've bought all the above colors for prices typical of N. anomala.

Mike Wise