Help with strange trade-names.

Hi all!

Have got a list of Apistos which are available from a exporter in Peru. But I have no idea about what kind of Apisto-species they are refering to in some of the cases!

For example, what is hiding behind these names?

Ap. Hauswell
Ap. Huallaga
Ap. Kiko
Ap. Laulate
Ap. Papagayo
Ap. Paracas
Ap. Sanchez
Ap. Blue eye
Ap. Painted face

Can someone help me with some info. What complex they belong to for example and what they look like?

Thank´s in advance

Best regards/ Per