Re: Apisto female ID

Hello Alfredo

Did you buy this female on the same occasion you bought the male? Did they came from the same tank in this shop?
I think that it can be possible  that you have a steelblue female.
I vote for keeping the offspring to see what they look like.
Do you have a photo of the female? Perhaps it is possible to identify her.

Best regards/ Per
Alfredo Figueiredo <negas@netc.pt> wrote:
Someone in this list once told me that I had a Steelblue and I shouldn't
breed this fish.
However, a female (unknown ID) has been breeding with that male.
I would like to find out if they are from the same species and if it is
etically correct to breed them.