  From: Mike Jacobs
  To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 12:04 AM
  Subject: Re: Looking to buy bags...

  Big John.................this is where I buy all of my bags and supplies!!!!!!!!!!..........SUPER!!!  They will ship.......call them and ask for Debbie and tell her I sent you.  I've know Debbie for maybe 11-12 years!  She won't discount more than it is but she will take care of you like a Pro!  No problem with not holding water.  They sell to ALL of the fish farms in the area here too!

  Mike

             Mike Jacobs
  Inca 50's & A. sp Fresa...in stock
       SOUTHERN APISTOS