From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com]On
Behalf Of Matt & Linda Crocker
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 10:03 PM
To: Apisto list
Subject: Re: Looking to buy bags

    OK, kind of late, but

    I just bought bags and shipping boxes from www.veripack.com
The bags are 6x20 2 mil and the boxes are 12x10x10.  The order went
well and the shipping was prompt.   The bags for a thousand are
$24.89.  Boxes are 53 cents I think.  No minimum as far as I could
tell, my order was only $61 including shipping for the 1000 bags and
25 boxes.

    Now, what size is everyone using for apisto's?  Maybe something
smaller than 6x20?

Matt