Weitzman

Hi Mike,

Marilyn Weitzman should be here tomorrow for a collecting trip up the Rio Tigre. She asked me to ship her fish to you. I guess you guys worked something out. She should be back from the Tigre on the 16th. Let me know what are your plans for this month for an order so I can plan ahead and let her know more or less when she can expect her fish.

Also, let me know if you still want 2 boxes/each of the Cory Fluor. Green and Cory. Fluor. Orange. I got Tino in Pucallpa right now and with him there I am pretty sure we can get what you want. Derhami will be here as well.

Take care,

Julio