Ram question

Hey all!
   I'm new to the list an i'm a Ram freak I guess.
First question: I was poking around the archives and found mention of a wild
red Ram, any update if there is a pic of this fish?
Second question: I'm looking to deepen my genepool in my Blue Ram line, any I
deas where I can get some more good material?
Third question: Some time in the future I'd like to collect some wild ones on
my own, which location s have the best color? I've seen drab wilds and some
with great color.
Thanks in advance,
        Wormy
Lilwormy2003@aol.com
PS I'm sorry if this was posted before. I've sent it twice because I didn't
see it in the archives.