[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]
Collecting Cichlids in Uruguay
- To: "Sonia Guinane" <email@example.com>, "West Africans" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<Trudijeffs@Tesco.net>, "Tim Bardsley-Smith" <email@example.com>, "Teague Stubbington" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Simon Wolstencroft" <email@example.com>, "Kyle Dracup" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <Dannydovii@aol.com>, "Dan ChokTourle" <email@example.com>, "Xavier Longy" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Willem Heijns" <email@example.com>, "Wayne Leibel" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Walter Deproost" <email@example.com>, "Tom Williams" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Tim Holliday" <email@example.com>, "Tim Barnett" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com>, "Ryan & Carolyn Stewart" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Roy & Linda Allen" <email@example.com>, "Rosie Shrubb" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Ronald Nielson" <Ron@fishpost.com>, "Ronald M. Coleman" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Phil Benes" <email@example.com>, "Peter Robinson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Paul Loiselle" <email@example.com>, "Paul Loiselle" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Patrick de Rham" <email@example.com>, "Pascale Hootele" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Oliver Lucanus" <email@example.com>, "Mike & Wendy Ward" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Mike & Diane Wise" <email@example.com>, "Matt Clarke" <Matt.Clarke@emap.com>, "Mary Bailey" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Marcus Guinane" <email@example.com>, "Mag. Dr. Anton Lamboj" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Madfish" <email@example.com>, "M Geerts" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, "Louis Rovner" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Lee Newman" <email@example.com>, "Laif DeMason" <Cichnews@aol.com>, "Krista Donnelly" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Katy Robson" <email@example.com>, "Justyn Miller" <LVCRP@hotmail.com>, "Juan Miguel Artigas Aziz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "John Luckshire" <Jluckshire@aol.com>, "Joerg Albering" <email@example.com>, "Jim Dawson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Jeff Taylor" <email@example.com>, "Jeff Rapps" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Jeff Magnus" <email@example.com>, "Jean-Marie Londiveau" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Jean-Claude Nourissat" <email@example.com>, "Irv Kornfield" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Henshaw, Tim" <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Graham & Jane Ash" <Eartheater@btinternet.com>, "George Turner" <email@example.com>, "George Reclos" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "George Barlow" <email@example.com>, "gabriella kadar" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Fred Yawit Jr." <email@example.com>, "Euan & Dodine Edwards" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Eric Genevelle" <email@example.com>, "Derek Lambert" <White.Shark@btinternet.com>, "denveraquarist" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<Me3383@mclink.it>, "Daniel & Natalie Levine" <surplusstore@FSBDial.co.uk>, "Craig Morfitt" <email@example.com>, "Claudia Dickinson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Central Cichlids" <CentralCichlids@yahoogroups.com>, <email@example.com>, "Bernie Dale" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Benny Eevers" <email@example.com>, "Ben Carbone" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, "Anton Cass" <ACass13627@aol.com>, "Ann (Oxenburgh) Crook" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Andy Wolfenden" <AndyW@blueplanetaquarium.co.uk>, <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Aaron S Ben David" <email@example.com>, "\"Liptrot, Pete\" (Pers.)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Collecting Cichlids in Uruguay
- From: Ignatius Tavares <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:27:23 +0000
- Cc: "Heber Salvia" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-software: listbox.com v2.0
Hope Dave & you enjoyed your trip to Lake Malawi.
Have you started diving as well now? Look forward to hearing about the trip
or reading about it in one of your articles. Perhaps you should do a
presentation with slides at the next BCA meeting.
I received this e-mail from Hyber Salvia in Uruguay, which you or some of
your friends might be interested in.
From: "Heber Salvia" <email@example.com>
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Subject: Collecting in Uruguay
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:55:34 -0300
Dear cichlidophile friends,
First of all it is a great pleasure to be able to contact you to share our
pasión for fish. We are a group of hobbyists from Republica Oriental del
Uruguay, who are by this moment developing a project of plannified
collecting journeys within our country. We direct to you with the idea of
making you know about the characteristics of this project, wich we are sure
will be of much interest for many of you. We wish to pass to you the
enthusiasm we feel everytime we go out arround this lands, and discover the
amazing marvels hidden in our rivers and lakes. So we invite you to
participate of this plannified journeys, starting right now that the hot
season has definitelly settled down in our hemisphere. The idea is to
provide those who decide to come fishing, all the necessary elements for
this activity to take place in the very best condition, in order to achieve
better results with a minimum of inconvenients, always assisted by
experienced and specialized guides.
We own the vehicle and the materials as well as the place to store the fish
till departure. Also, we obtain the necessary permissions issued by
authorities to bring the fish, and organize everything that has to do with
lodging, transfers and alimentation before, during and after the journey.
Our waters host five Genera and arround thirty species of Cichlidae, as
well as a great variety of other fish as Ciprinodontoids, Characins,
Silurids, Electroforids, etc. Security and health conditions are perfect
for developing this kind of outdoor activities. We intend to show this
richness to those who are able to appreciate it, in order to make it known
by many ones, and then fairly valuated.
So then, friends, we wish you receive this invitation with pleasure and
strongly encourage those interested in more details to contact via e-mail
to the following address:
Next we are publishing a web site illustrating them.
By now we send to you an attached file for those who would like to comment
it to other friends.
A great salutation from Uruguay,
Heber Salvia y Pablo Laurino.
At 16:38 02/10/2003, Sonia Guinane wrote:
To all our dear friends,
Our 2003 Malawi trip is finally here! Dave and I will be flying to Lilongwe,
Malawi, Saturday 4th October and should be back in the UK, Monday 27th
Hope to hear from you then. Take care.
Sonia & Dave
-- This is the apistogramma mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org. For
instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email
email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org also available.
Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto Trading at