Fishroom Dehumidfiers

Well, it appears that we just skipped fall this year in central California,
and
went straight from summer into winter.

Last week the night time lows were in the 50s, this week, the lows are in
the 30s.  This is my first winter with a full blown fish room.  My fish room
is in an addition that is separate from the rest of the house, so there the
humidity cannot dissipate from the one small room that the tanks are in.
Condensation is starting to become a real issue.

So, who out there uses a dehumidifier in their fish rooms?  Any suggestions
for reasonably priced dehumidifier?

Thanks,
C. Alan