Pelvicachromis subocellatus "Matadi" / Pelvicachromis taeniatus " wouri"

Hello,
2 days ago I saw a very , very nice couple of  P. taeniatus "wouri" , I
bought it and put
in a tank ( 100 cm * 50 cm) , the already inhabitants are  a couple of P.
subocellatus" matadi" with Phenacogrammus interruptus.
I try to find informations about this fish and now with the messages of Mike
Wise in "thekrib.com" about the complex taeniatus I 'm afraid : is it a risk
of hybridation ?
In an other way : this 2 species are really 2 different species or only
commercial denomination ?
Many thanks for replies..