Re: Christmas gift!!

Thanks John,

Nah... he did not drop off any more fry for Christmas, at least not Christmas day!!
Yesterday my female panduro came out with some free swimming fry, at the same time I noticed that the borellii spawned again.

Had Patrick over today, and he discovered some freshly laid eggs in my candidi tank.... A new year's day hatching maybe??

Early happy new year everyone. Health and wealth to everyone!!
David