Re: winter shipping

I'm sorry I wasn't very clear. I live in WARM,SUNNY [snicker] San Jose.
But I'm from LI and my wife's folks are almost your neighbor, living in
Edwards, just a few miles from Gouverneur. We go back to see her folks
every year or two, usually during the week summer makes its appearance.

BTW I'm really excited to see that the ACA shindig is in Denver this
year. I might actually be able to swing the airfare.