RE: North East Councils Workshop

YOU BET!
Sal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com]
On Behalf Of John Wubbolt
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 2:57 AM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: North East Councils Workshop

Hello Fellow Apistoidiots

I was wondering how many on this list planned on attending the NEC
workshop , March 19-21 in Farmington CT this year?   Would be nice to
hook up with some other apisto keepers that weekend....   If you plan on
going let me know.  I will be going and have my room reserved
already....    I hope im not the only one from this list that will be
going..... Besides Sal and Rich, who live nearby...  I was counting on
them being there!!

Tundra Johnny