From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com]
On Behalf Of jason cohen
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 4:14 PM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Looking For Taeniacara Candidis

Hey Everyone,
It's been a while since I've posted to the list. I've been in lurk mode
for a while.
I am searching for a pair or trio of T. Candidis. I prefer Wild caught,
or at least F1's.
I had some in the past and they have to be my favorite Dwarves. I'm in
NJ. I can pick them up, or mail is fine if they are packed well. I do
not want to pay any more than what's reasonable for them. Please e-mail
me if you have any. Thanks, Jay