Re: Hydra problem

Hi David,

I use flukes tabs at half dose for hydra....works like a charm. The full dose is really hard on the fish. Be sure to remove any catfish, and non scaled fish you might have as well. The flukes tabs will kill them.

Rich

David Trescak <aquapassion@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Guess the subject says it all.... I've got a hydra problem in a few tanks.

Any way to kill these little bugers fast?

I've read on the subject, and it seems that Fluke tabs work. Any one can
confirm this, or any other miracle cures??
I've tried a few things, but nothing seems to work.
I've actually stopped feeding live foods to those tanks.

Thanks

David Trescak
http://www.aquanourriplus.com
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ddt.ddt/AquaPassion.htm Liste personelle de