Re: Hydra problem

I take a very different approach David. I use salt. Its safe effective and
will not harm the fish. I use a tablespoon of salt per 10 gallons. I don't
remember exactly how many days but at first they simply go into shock but recover
unless we keep the salt bath up for about 7 days if I recall correctly. Many
roads to Rome I suppose but I just do not feel it is necessary to expose fish to
an organophosphate (active ingredient in fluke tabs) if I don't have to. I
also think I heard a rumor that fleubenole 5% kills Hydra has anyone cofirmed
this?

Dave