From: owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com [mailto:owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com] On
Behalf Of Zsolt Fazekas
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 2:26 AM
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: ACA convention in Denver

Dear Mike Wise!

Hopefully your lecture on the agassizii-lineage of apistos will be available
here for those Europeans that won't be able to go to Denver.

Zsolt Fazekas

From: Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>
To: apisto@v2.listbox.com
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:37:18 -0600

Best come early. For dwarf cichlid lovers, this is one convention
you should NOT miss. My talk (on the agassizii-lineage of apistos)
will be on Thursday night, followed by one from Dr. Lamboj. Dr.
Lamboj has offered to give 3 talks (2 regular & 1 ASG), plus his new
book on Westies will be available in Denver - IN ENGLISH!!

Alf Stalsberg told me that part of his program will show pictures of
the newest described apisto species, Apistogramma alacrina,
including the collecting habitat.

This is one convention I can't miss - even if I could! :-)

Mike Wise

John Wubbolt wrote:

Hey, just curious as to how many ppl from this list plan on
attending
the ACA convention this year in Denver?   IM sure Mike W will be
there,
as it's in his home state, plus he's a speaker!! i have the time
off this year to attend the convention... but still
mulling the idea of how i plan on going out there... either flying
or
taking a train....

John

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --- MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page FREE download!