RE: Changes..

John,

The big clue is they have both you and this list in the address book.  So it's probably someone from this list.  What gets weird is when you start getting returned messages advising you you have a virus.

The messages I received (two) came from an IP address of 209.233.247.5, which resolves to dochs.org, the Daughters of Charity Health System, who run healthcare services on the Californian Coast.  I've yet to know of a virus/trojan that can fake IP addresses.  I know there is a list command that can return all the members and their email addresses, but I haven't the time to find or use it.

If this organisation sounds familiar to you, please either update your antivirus software and/or run it.

Steve