From: "Nuno Prazeres" <nprazeres@vodafone.pt>
To: <apisto@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: How have you been?2REPLY

Got it now!

Thank u for yr kind message. I'll do my best to go to that FSs when going to
Big L.

N. adoteka??? Great! I dont know anything about the Wilhelm except for the 2
photos that show in google. It looks a bit like a gephyra doesn't it? Aggie
Group?

I am currently producing a lot of trifasciata. I have 2 males and 3 females
and at least two females are always either brood caring or spawning.

Since they are in an understocked 350 liter tank with loads of plants, the
fry just hangs there and grows easily surpassing the "to big to be eaten"
thereshold quite safely.

Tk care

Nuno

PS - we managed to get to the final. Hopefuly with the home factor helping,
we might be able to get away with a miracle :-) Anyway for me it is Tour de
France time and I love it much more than football, even with my nation
playing.