-----Mensagem original-----
De:	owner-apisto@v2.listbox.com em nome de Jen Reynolds
Enviada:	qui 08-07-2004 19:58
Para:	apisto@v2.listbox.com
Assunto:	Apisto co-operativeness

Hello folks,

I've got a planted 72 gallon aquarium containing a pair of A. panduro, 5 L.
dorsigera, and some C. siamensis (of course).  I also have an older pair of
A. nijsseni in a separate 15 gallon and I am contemplating adding the
nijsseni pair to the 72 gal.  Anyone had experience with this?  If they
spawn, I will not raise fry from that tank- other than possible
hybridization, will the males terrorize one another or keep to their own
devices?

Thanks!

Jen