Re: list is dead ? New Golden Pearls

Well,

I used both , golden pearl and cyclop-eeze (frozen NOT dired)
my feedback :

golden pearl : will never replace BBS , but as Mikes say , it is a great complement for smaller fry
i use the 100 micron for my candidi, laetacara and some of my killies with some sort of success, but i never fed only fish food , always as complement, or when i mess up my BBS (yeah that's happen :))
work best when you re-hydrate them (same a the decapsulated brine shrimp eggs), the good things is , this exist in different size so depend of the fry you can easyly adjust

Cyclop-eezes : i try the dried and the frozen one, let me tell you the difference is big
the dried dont 1/50 of what the frozen do.
i feed all my 1 mont old apisto with that and it work as a charm.
But this food is very very rich so give half of what you use to give of BBS , because you will mess up really fast your water.
I never see a fry (most of them is apisto and laetacara ) refuse it.
even the killies jump on eat fry or adult.
My candidi like them also , and all my tetra use that as a good snack :)

if you have any question just let me know
Max Gallade wrote:

I'm still here.

Have you guys tried Golden Pearls as a BBS substitute yet? I like to hear if it works for you. I fed some 200-300 Micron Pearls to one month old fry without a problem. They ate it right away.
I wonder if it works for even younger fry?
Take care
Max

Visit http://www.petbidz.com the best auction site for live pets and supplies.
E-mail: