Re: Happy New Year ...

me too....happy new year everybody! MY birthday is on the 29th!

Rich

John Wubbolt <BigJohnW@webtv.net> wrote:
I concur with Francine..... I hope you all have a happy New Years.... as
you can see, im home already on New Years Eve.... online, guess im
getting old!!

im still looking for anyone working with or know how to get ahold of
apistogramma Guttata. Ive had desires of this fish for years now...
OH well, somethings you just have to wish for and never get...

Be safe this weekend people... And if you have to many fish and need to
thin some out.. Monday Jan 3rd Is MY Birthday... hint hint lol!!!

Tundra Johnny