Re: Crossing Breeding

My experience is that you will get fish of all sorts,
many that are spectacular. The problem comes if you
want to return to a pure breeding line.

By selective breeding you can get back to a 100% OF in
about three generations. However, it is very difficult
to get to a pure Double/triple red strain. I suspect
that the OF is a rescessive so you can more easily
select for it.

Bob