Appropriate?

<<P.S. I'm hoping microgephagus is a appropriate topic for this mailing list
since they were called apisto type fish at one time. :-) My appologies if
it is not.>>

With all the fluctuation in cichlid naming nowadays, exactly what is appropriate
here? I personally (for what it's worth) would love a broad interpretation spanning
most dwarf cichlids. If the list is just for the 'current apistos', would someone be
so kind as to post a list of the acceptable topics? (I'm not trying to sound
fascious, I just don't want to post inappropriately.)

As an aside, there is still a store in my area selling altispinosa's as apistos!

TIA,

Tracie Alfieri
Cincinnati, Ohio