Hello everyone,
I'm Erik Prins and i'm from holland, I REALLY like apistogramma's so
At home i got two aquaria, one small one 20 liters with livebearers and
a kogelvis (??, a fish that eats snails, translated it would be bullet
fish).
And a bigger one 1meter, 200 liters where I have my Apistogramma's among
other South-American fish (lots of catfish, Corydoras and algea eaters).
They have both a lot af plants, I like that very much.
Anyway about the Apisto's I got three sorts at the moment
	A.. Ramarezi
	A. agassizi
	A. Nijsseni
The one I like best and wont to try to breed with is the nijsseni. It is
a different Apistogramma then I was used to. The male looks different
from the female.
The male has got a blue / brown body wirth on it's ?backfin? a yellow
stripe and on the and of it's tale a red stipe.
The female is totally bright yellow with four black spots. One on and
around her eye, one on the front of her ?backfin?, one in the middel of
her body and one at the beginning of her tail. At the and of her tail
she also has got a red stripe.
I've heard that breeding with them is not easy, it seems to be that the
eggs give males OR females depending on the temperature. Does anybody
know something more about this?????

OK, thats it for now.
CIAO,

Erik Prins