Apisto. Cacatuoides

Hi All,

I've got a pair (hopefully a breeding pair) or these Dwarf cockatoo cichlids,
and I was wondering if anyone has had experience with them breeding, caring
for, etc. . . I'm hoping mine will breed, but I beleive they are still fairly
young. The mail is about 1.5 inches( 3.75 cm) and the female is a little under
 1 inch (2.5 cm). I'm assuming they still have some growing to do until they
are mature enough to spawn. The store where I bought them said they were
bread locally (here in california). I've got the tank at about 6.4 pH and
about 78 degrees. Unfortunately I don't have the option of using RO water
so my hardness is about 120-140 ppm. I tried feeding them frozen blood
worms for a while, but they have actually seemed to show more interest
in flakes strangely enough.

Any additional insight or knowlege about these cool little fish would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin Goodman

P.S. Please reply to the mailing list.
	(we need to get some traffic going here).