Re: silence - maybe off topic?

At 04:15 PM 10/31/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>	I find that all I'm getting from this group is new subscribers. Either
>something's not working with my server, or we're a quiet bunch. Does
anybody have any
>questions we can get something going with?
>	Off topic: Killie stuff -since I joined the diapterons list, I've never had a
>non subscribing message. Is anyone else not having this experience?

"If you build it they will come" sometimes takes as while to
reach critical mass.

How bout we build a web page for the mailing list that
identifies who we are and what we have. An ersatz apisto
registry.

I have the webspace available at www.aquaria.net/apisto

(Don't look there now, there's nothing there)

We need to designate somebody to maintain it. I have an online
editor that is handy and there are many offline tools.

We could also do a species libreayr

look at www.cka.org and check out the species library

--
                      Fear and loathing in the packet filters.