Re: Rio Tefe aggies

>I have hand-carried Apistos and other fish back from Germany, but
>have never ordered any. How do you get your fish from Germany?

Mine were brought back by David Soares, an Apisto expert who lives in
Sisters, OR. David went to Germany to visit his friend Uwe Romer, a great
Apisto collector and researcher. Uwe and David visited a number of local
sources and David returned with  a couple of boxes of fish. I believe
they filled out export papers. David will arrive here in a few hours --
I'll ask him for details.

Pete Johnson     ||     Anchovies prefer schools
San Jose, CA     ||     to pizzas.