Re: Romer & Beisenherz's paper on sex determination by temperature

Francis Brian O'Carroll (Frank) wrote:

	<snip>

> I found the following abstract:
>
>   Environmental determination of sex in Apistogramma (Cichlidae) and two
>   other freshwater fishes (Teleostei)

	<snip>

> Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out whether or not I could order an
> copy of the article online. If anyone finds out, please let the list know.

I subscribe to Journal of Fish Biology and will send a xerox of this
paper to anyone who sends me a sase.  For list-people in other
countries, I will certainly accept other stamps in trade (ideally
aquatic or botanical in nature!).  Unless there are too many requests
and photocopying gets too expensive!!  Then I will think of something
else.

email for my address...

Adrian

---