Re: Water flow & spawning

Michael,

I would also be interested in some T. candida down the road if
you have success. I have A. caetei fry about two months old,
A. borelli wigglers, C. festivum fry about a week old, and
P. altispinnosa that have spawned in a 55 gallon without success
(I plan to move them to their own 20 gallon after I return from
a business trip latter this week.) Let me know if you want to
propose some trades sometime.

I'm also interested in any other proposals for trades from others on this
list. I have four lonesome A.  aggassizii males (red morph) and four
Apistogramma U2 males. I haven't pinned the U2's down yet, but they are
NOT A. cacatuoides. They look a bit like cacatuides in the body, but they
don't have the dorsal and caudal fin extensions or markings of
cacatuoides. I'd love to get females to go with these fish.

Don

Donald Nute
Professor and Head, Department of Philosophy        (706) 542-2823
Director, Artificial Intelligence Center            (706) 542-0358
The University of Georgia                       FAX (706) 542-2839
Athens, Georgia  30602, U.S.A       http://ai.uga.edu/faculty/nute