Apisto Cacatuoies again

Last night i wrote how I was watching my female lay eggs on the side of
the glass. Well about an hour later, I noticed her, and the male
squaring off. No one moved they just hovered there, and then wham, they
would fly all over the tank, the other female who is guarding her
wigglers goes bonkers and nex tthign you know, the newly laid eggs have
all been munched up.Oh well, she put them in a bad spot. My third
batch should be free swimming by tomorrow, the brine shrimp are
started, and this time, the number of fry has increased. The first time,
they gotten eaten as wigglers, 2nd time, only a few (2-3) made it
to the free swimming stage. Now i have about 20 a day away from swimming.
I amn trying to get the male and other female outta there, but
they move quikc. I'll keep everyone posted.

|     Michael W. McGrath    |
|    mcgrath@citilink.com   |
| www.citilink.com/~mcgrath |