Re: oh no!

Is another symptom a rapid (very -- jackhammer-like, even) "choking"
motion?  I have a male Labidochromis caeruleus (an African cichlid
from Malawi) whose behavior has been similar.

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997 14:30:17 -0400, you wrote:

>These are some comments that have already been made:
>
> The fish (more often male, it seems)=20
>becomes slightly less active, and less interested in food.  His mouth
>hangs=20
>open just a bit -all the time.  Over the course of the next few days, =
his

Brian T. Forsythe
crom@cris.com

"[Commitment is] like bacon and eggs -- the chicken is involved, the pig =
is committed."
				-- Red Green