Re: Capturing fry

> Well It is time to move my apisto cacatuoides fry that are almost 4 weeks
> old from the 10gallon tank to a 20gallon long tank to grow up. here is the
> prob. How do you caught the little guys. I tried siphoning them off, but
> they swim too good. I guess I could net them but wont that hurt them?

Turkey basters work wonders for both apistos as well as killiefish.
Hunting them into position to give the siphon in is the trick that
just comes with practice and is not worth describing.  I tend to just
put the baster into the transfer tank and just them swim out of the tube.
Stubborn little guys just get a mild puff to encourage them along.

				Cheers,
				Matthew