FYI - Collecting trip live & ACA Convention

Additional information (clipped from CompuServe) on previous
message with special regards to ACA convention attendees.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL  USA

=======================================
If you are going to be attending the American Cichlid
Association Convention this next week, please leave me a
brief e-mail msg.  In our efforts to promote the upcoming
"FishNet Explore '97" event we are going to try to have some
special buttons made for all current FishNet members.

The button will read "I'm going to the Amazon.....on FishNet!"
If you would like a button please let me know.  These should
be a fun way of identifying other FishNet members at the
Convention.

The PetsForum Group will also be exhibiting at the ACA
Convention.  We will have two (2) live terminals set up to
allow you to access FishNet as well as your favorite web
sites.

We also will have all of the FishNet Explore '97 expedition
Team members at Convention.  This will be your chance to
meet them in person before they embark on their challenging
journey.

Finally, the PetsForum Group will be sending back digital
photos from the Convention to FishNet.

John Benn, PetsForum Group